Joining CC London
If you are interested in joining CC London, come and ride with us before you join. We’re a nice bunch (honest), but if you want to make sure we are the right cycling club for you , just turn up, say hello and give it a go.
You are welcome to join us on up to three trial rides before being asked to purchase a membership (this is a condition of our insurance). To get started, just find out when our next ride is taking place, come along and make sure you introduce yourself to the ride leader or riders in the group. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. The leader will bring the group back to an agreed place (normally the start point).
If you prefer, drop us a line and let us know you’re coming, so we will let the ride leader know.
How to pay for your membership?
To become a member or renew your membership, please visit our page on British Cycling’s website.
- Standard member £45
Age: 18 to 59
- Youth and Junior £1
Age: 0 to 18
- Full Time Student £25
Age: 18 to 120
- Retired Over 60 £25
- Second Claim £25
For members of other cycling clubs
Age: 18 to 59
• Subsidised membership to British Cycling, for new members
• Club kit – we’ve sourced good quality kit at the best possible price. It’s always good to see a fellow club member on the road, even if you don’t know them!
• Coaching and Guidance – we will help you improve, get the best out of your cycling and reach your goals.
• Social events – yes we also like to play, it’s not just about the bike, we have many social activities throughout the year.
• Club trips – our organised training camps are open to members only
• Structured racing programmes, help and guidance as to which races to enter and we enter as a team.
• Regular training rides to suit all abilities
Our club kit
we’ve sourced good quality kit at the best possible price. It’s always good to see a fellow club member on the road, even if you don’t know them!
The club kit is available for purchase on our online shop.