Joining CC London
If you are interested in joining CC London, come and ride with us before you join, so you can make sure we are the right club for you. You can join us on up to three trial rides before being asked to purchase a membership (this is a condition of our insurance).
How to pay for my membership?
To become a member or renew your membership, please visit our page on British Cycling’s website.
- Standard member £45
Age: 18 to 59
- Youth and Junior £1
Age: 0 to 18
- Full Time Student £25
Age: 18 to 120
- Retired Over 60 £25
- Second Claim £25
For members of other cycling clubs
Age: 18 to 59
• Subsidised membership to British Cycling, for new members
• Club kit – we’ve sourced good quality kit at the best possible price. It’s always good to see a fellow club member on the road, even if you don’t know them!
• Coaching and Guidance – we will help you improve, get the best out of your cycling and reach your goals.
• Social events – yes we also like to play, it’s not just about the bike, we have many social activities throughout the year.
• Club trips – our organised training camps are open to members only
• Structured racing programmes, help and guidance as to which races to enter and we enter as a team.
• Regular training rides to suit all abilities
Our club kit
we’ve sourced good quality kit at the best possible price. It’s always good to see a fellow club member on the road, even if you don’t know them!
The club kit is available for purchase on our online shop.